After you complete your purchase using Skiplagged, you will need to log into the airline’s website to add your TSA Known Traveler Number (KTN). You will not be able to add this number on Skiplagged during checkout.
Articles in this section
- How to Book a Flight on Skiplagged
- Can I cancel or change a flight?
- Self-transfer/Virtual Interlining Flights
- How do I add my TSA Known Traveler Number (KTN) to my booking?
- Why are there two booking links for my round trip flight?
- How do I purchase tickets for multiple travelers?
- Why is the app not defaulting to my local airport?
- How do I search for a hidden-city flight?
- Can I track the price of a specific flight?
- Can I search for a multi-city itinerary?