No. If you miss any leg of your ticketed itinerary, the airline will cancel all remaining legs of the flight. As a result, Skiplagged only shows flights where your destination is in the primary legs. This is also why we have you book departure and return flights separately when utilizing hidden-city. If you booked as a roundtrip itinerary and utilized hidden-city on the departure flight, your return ticket would be canceled.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel or change a flight?
- Why are there two booking links for my round trip flight?
- How do I purchase tickets for multiple travelers?
- Why is the app not defaulting to my local airport?
- How do I search for a hidden-city flight?
- Can I track the price of a specific flight?
- Can I search for a multi-city itinerary?
- Is the price I found for a Basic Economy or Economy ticket?
- Where is my flight email confirmation?
- Saw a great price yesterday, today it's hundreds more! What happened?