Skiplagged does not offer a multi-city search feature at this time. If you would like to do a multi-city itinerary, search for your desired flights as multiple one-way trips. You can also search for flight with a particular layover city by choosing the "Layover Cities" filter and selecting the city of your choice:
Articles in this section
- How to Book a Flight on Skiplagged
- Can I cancel or change a flight?
- Self-transfer/Virtual Interlining Flights
- How do I add my TSA Known Traveler Number (KTN) to my booking?
- Why are there two booking links for my round trip flight?
- How do I purchase tickets for multiple travelers?
- Why is the app not defaulting to my local airport?
- How do I search for a hidden-city flight?
- Can I track the price of a specific flight?
- Can I search for a multi-city itinerary?