Standard hotel rooms are guaranteed for 2 guests [1 king bed or 2 double] in each room unless otherwise stated. If you will have more guests in the room, you can call the hotel and ask if they charge for extra people in each room.
Articles in this section
- Hotel Star Ratings
- How many rooms can I book?
- How many guests can I book per room?
- What do I need to bring to the hotel for check-in?
- What if my travel plans change?
- What if my flight does not go as scheduled?
- Does my hotel rate include breakfast?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I use your website to reserve a hotel room for someone else?
- Can I request a specific bed type?