These are unprecedented times. The COVID-19 virus and its impact are spreading at an exponential rate. The team at Skiplagged is working around the clock to help our customers during this difficult time. Due to high volumes of support requests, to ensure you get the fastest resolution, please refer to our guide below.
TIPS FOR SUPPORT INQUIRY
- Use effective subject lines - i.e. 03/20/2020 - LVMH2Q - Michael John Davis
- Always include your booking confirmation code and full name. Otherwise, our team has to manually track this down for you which causes delays in general
- Put your date of travel in the subject line. Given the immense volume of tickets, our team needs to prioritize bookings that are for immediate travel (within the next 3 days).
- Check the COVID-19 policy of the airline you are scheduled to fly with. Most airlines are offering rescheduling or airline credits at this time. Refunds to the original form of payment are not widely offered as far as we have seen.
- Cancellations - Refer to your Skiplagged confirmation email and call the number noted in your email. This will be your fastest route to credit for your booking. We are happy to offer refunds of any charges directly from Skiplagged - please email us the confirmation code of the canceled flight
- Reschedules - Most airlines will allow you to reschedule your flight directly on their website but not cancel it.
To cancel your flight on the following airlines, please contact the airline directly or use the online tools available on their website.
Spirit: 1-855-728-3555 | https://www.spirit.com
Frontier: General Reservations: 1-801-401-9000 | https://www.flyfrontier.com
Volaris: General Reservations: 1-855-865-2747 | https://www.volaris.com/
Viva Aerobus: 1-866-359-8482 | https://www.vivaaerobus.com/
Vueling: 011-34931-518-158 | https://www.vueling.com/
If your hotel reservation is a non-refundable rate (set by the hotel), please do the following for expedited assistance.
- Call the hotel directly and request a waiver of the cancellation policy
- If the hotel agrees, ensure they record the exemption in their system and note the name of the hotel representative you spoke with
- Email Skiplagged with your Trip # and Date of Stay in the subject line
- We will confirm with the hotel and issue your refund as soon as the money is returned by the hotel
If your hotel has decided to shut down during the dates of your stay, you will be refunded. We are receiving a daily list of such hotels and will be issuing refunds as they come through.