If you require a smoking or non-smoking room, you can select a hotel that fits your needs. You should contact your hotel directly after your purchase is confirmed and ask. All special requests, including room-types, are based on availability and honored at the discretion of the hotel.
Articles in this section
- Hotel Star Ratings
- How many rooms can I book?
- How many guests can I book per room?
- What do I need to bring to the hotel for check-in?
- Can I cancel my hotel reservation if my travel plans have changed?
- What if my flight does not go as scheduled?
- Does my hotel rate include breakfast?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I use your website to reserve a hotel room for someone else?
- Can I request a specific bed type?