Flight confirmation emails are sent directly by the airline or travel partner you booked with.* If you have recently purchased a ticket and have not received your email confirmation yet, it is because the airline is still processing it. Some airlines, such as American Airlines, take up to 4 hours to send the email confirmation. Call the airline's reservation department directly if you still have not received your confirmation after 4 hours.
You can also look up your flight on the airline's website using your confirmation code.
American Airlines: https://www.aa.com/reservation/view/find-your-reservation
If you are still missing your confirmation email, then you can do the following:
- Make sure your purchase actually went through. Check your credit card/bank statement to see if there is a charge.
- Check to make sure the confirmation email didn't end up in your spam/junk folder.
- Call the airline or merchant listed next to your charge and ask about the status of your ticket. For 3rd-party booking travel sites, you will want to call right away to make sure no extra verification is needed to process your transaction.
- Check other email accounts to see if you used a different email address from the one you normally use. Also, if you are travelling with another passenger, check with them in case you used their email instead of your own. )
- If none of those worked above, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details as possible including your name, the passenger name(s) (if different from yours), the email used to book, the last 4 digits of the card, and a screenshot showing the charge. The more information you can provide to us then the better we can assist you with tracking down your flight information.
*Skiplagged does not directly sell flight tickets so we have no access to your reservation.*