Absolutely! As long as you are authorized to use the credit card for that purpose, you can book on behalf of someone else.
Articles in this section
- Hotel Star Ratings
- How many rooms can I book?
- How many guests can I book per room?
- What do I need to bring to the hotel for check-in?
- What if my travel plans change and I need to cancel my hotel reservation?
- What if my flight does not go as scheduled?
- Does my hotel rate include breakfast?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I use your website to reserve a hotel room for someone else?
- Can I request a specific bed type?