Apologies for the inconvenience if you are getting an error about your address when trying to book. We use Google to validate addresses and they do not support certain addresses in their autocomplete. This mostly affects brand new address and billing addresses that are PO boxes. Please email email@example.com with a screenshot or link to the exact flight(s) you are trying to book and we will send you a different booking link.
Articles in this section
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I call Skiplagged?
- Where are the price graphs for flights?
- Why don't I see any search results?
- Why are flight prices sometimes more expensive than listed?
- What is a "hidden-city" flight?
- What are the benefits of creating an account with Skiplagged?
- Why is my billing address not being accepted?
- Can I check a bag if I book flights found on Skiplagged?
- Can I book a flight or hotel over the phone with you?